The Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District is seeking four At-Large members from the community who are interested in serving on an Ad Hoc Facility Review Committee for a period not to exceed one year.
The purpose of this ad hoc committee would be to conduct a general review of the current physical structure and operations of the CV Starr Community Center with the goal of developing recommendations for further development, enhancement or change to the facility. The At-Large members should have extensive knowledge and experience in construction, physical plant operations and or project management. All
recommendations will be prepared for review by the Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District, Board of Directors for final approval by the City of Fort Bragg, City Council.
The scope of work for the committee is as follows:
- Conduct a facility needs survey of the CV Starr membership and staff. Summarize findings.
- Examine information related to the existing C. V. Starr Community Center Phase 3 Planning process and evaluate for future consideration.
- Identify and prioritize projects.
- Obtain project construction estimates.
- Determine long term financial feasibility.
- Evaluate and make recommendations for additional studies, surveys and reports.
- Present findings and recommendations to the MCRPD Board of Directors
The At-Large Members will be recruited through a public appointment process via a letter of interest to the MCRPD Board of Directors.
Interested individuals should provide their contact information to include the following:
- Address (both mailing and physical)
- Phone number
- Email Address
All letters of interest should be directed to Dan Keyes, District Administrator for MCRPD, no later than 5:00 p.m. July 25, 2019.
Office: Phone: (707) 964-9446 ext. 102