Notice is hereby given to the taxpayers within the jurisdiction of the Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District and all other interested persons that the Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District through the City of Fort Bragg has found and declared certain property as unneeded, obsolete or unfit for the purposes originally acquired.
The Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District will be conducting a silent auction of authorized surplus property:
No. Units Item Description
(1) Elliptical Machine, Make: Star Trac, Model No. 9-4050-MINTPO
(9) Spin Bikes, Make: Star Trac, Model No. 9-7070-MINTPRO
The elliptical machine and the spin bikes are numbered and on display at the CV Starr Community Center located at 300 South Lincoln Street, Fort Bragg, CA. The items to be sold will be posted on the District’s website, social media pages and at the CV Starr Center ten days prior to the start of the auction.
Bids will be accepted starting Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 9:00 a.m. through Saturday, September 28, 2019 @ 12:00 p.m. Bids will not be accepted after this time.
- Silent auction items have been numbered and each has a corresponding bid sheet.
- Bids must be written in ink – no pencils.
- Enter your bid, your name and your phone number on the first available line of the bid sheet.
- No bid can be less than the previous bids.
- Bidding for the Elliptical machine starts at $35.00 with increments of $5.00 minimum
- Bidding for the Spin Bikes starts at $20.00 with increments of $5.00 minimum
- Successful bidders are responsible for paying for all auction items using cash or check.
On Saturday, September 28, 2019 at 12:30 p.m., successful bidders can pay for auction items with cash or check and pick-up items. Bidders not present will be contacted. The deadline for payment and pick-up for auction items is Friday, October 4, 2019 at 7:00 p.m. Successful bidders are responsible for moving and loading all auction items.
All sales will be by public sale to the highest bidder unless a minimum bid has been established for an item. All sales will be in “AS IS” condition with no warranty implied or expressed.
The District reserves the right to reject any and/or all bids received.