FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mendocino Coast Recreation & Park District
CV Starr Community Center
Re-Opening of Petanque Court
Fort Bragg, CA – May 20, 2020
Beginning Thursday, May 21st 2020 the Petanque Court will be conditionally open to community members.
Please be advised that there will not be restrooms or hand washing areas available as the
C. V. Starr Community Center is closed.
Patrons are asked to bring and use personal hand sanitizer and continue to use good hygiene practices to help control the spread of COVID-19
The picnic tables will not be available for use.
Players must provide their own equipment may not share their equipment with other players.
Compliance with the County Health Officer’s Order on Facial Coverings is required.
No more than 12 players on the Petanque Court at one time.
Do not encourage spectators.
Users of the Petanque Area should abide by the following guidelines provided by the Mendocino County Health Officer:
- avoid entering the recreation site if they have a cough or fever
- maintain a minimum six-foot distance from persons who are not part of the same household or living unit
- sneeze and cough into one’s elbow
- not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- wear facial coverings at all times
- not use any facilities or equipment that are closed
- not engage in sports or other activities that use shared equipment.
Questions about the use of this area can be directed to Carly Wells, C. V. Starr Community Center Administrative Supervisor at 707-964-9446 firstname.lastname@example.org