FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mendocino Coast Recreation & Park District
CV Starr Community Center
Re-Opening of C. V. Starr Community Center Dog Park
Fort Bragg, CA – May 25, 2020
Beginning Tuesday, May 26th, 2020 the C. V. Starr Community Center Dog Park will be conditionally open to community members.
Please be advised that there will not be restrooms or hand washing areas available as the C. V. Starr Community Center is closed.Patrons are asked to bring and use personal hand sanitizer and continue to use good hygiene practices to help control the spread of COVID-19.
Maintain social distancing of 6 ft.
Compliance with the County Health Officer’s Order on Facial Coverings is required.
Masks/Facial Coverings are not recommended for dogs.
Avoid using the benches if possible.
No more than 10 people in the Dog Park at one time.
Users of the Dog Park should abide by the following guidelines provided by the Mendocino County Health Officer:
- avoid entering the recreation site if they have a cough or fever
- · maintain a minimum six-foot distance from persons who are not part of the same household or living unit
- · sneeze and cough into one’s elbow
- · not shake hands or engage in any unnecessary physical contact
- · wear facial coverings at all times
- · not use any facilities or equipment that are closed
- · not engage in sports or other activities that use shared equipment.
If these guidelines are not followed the Dog Park will be closed.
If there are more than 10 people in the Dog Park please wait outside. Users please be courteous if people are waiting limit your visit if possible.
Questions about the use of this area can be directed to Carly Wells, C. V. Starr Community Center Administrative Supervisor at 707-964-9446 .106 firstname.lastname@example.org