MCRPD Hoopstars! Youth Basketball Clinics in Fort Bragg
This program is designed for children to be introduced to the sport of Basketball. Participants will get direction about the fundamentals of the sport and have fun!
Waivers must be signed prior to the start of the program. Pick up your waiver at the front of the C.V. Starr Community Center or emailed to you by contacting Carly Wells. Waivers need to be turned in before July 16 or arrive early on the first day, before the program starts, to fill one out. You can download a waiver packet and bring it as well. Hoopstars Waiver Packet
For any questions, please contact the C.V. Starr Community Center’s front desk or Carly Wells.
The following protocols will be in place for MCRPD Fort Bragg Hoopstars:
- Please arrive a few minutes early
- Only registered participants will be admitted entry
- Masks are required for all participants and spectators
- Maintain a physical distancing of 6ft. Or more from those not in your household.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be provided to participants to clean their hands when necessary.
- All participants will be screened. Temperature will be taken and persons who have a fever of 100 degrees of above or have other signs of illness will not be admitted. We encourage parents to be on the alert for signs of illness in their children and to keep them home when they are sick.
- Participants, bring your own water bottles
- Sharing water bottles will be prohibited
- Ages: Kindergarten – 5th Grades
- Cost: $30
- Instructor: Mike Peloza
- Location: Old Rec Gym. 213 E Laurel St Fort Bragg CA 95437
- Dates: July 17 – 31
- Day of Week: Saturdays
- Times: Kindergarten and 1st Grade 10:00am-11:00am, 2nd and 3rd Grade 11:00am-12:00pm, 4th and 5th Grade 12:00pm-1:00pm
Drop-in Volleyball for ages 16+ - Central Coast
Adult Drop-in volleyball with Connie Mitchell at the old Rec Center Gym at 213 East Laurel Street.
Under 18 must have a parent signature.
- Ages: 16 & up
- Cost: $5 per night
- Instructor: Connie Mitchell
- Location: Old Rec Center Gym at 213 East Laurel Street
- Dates: Ongoing (No Holidays)
- Day of Week: Wednesdays
- Time: 7pm-9pm