Enrichment Classes and Programs
We offer a variety of enrichment classes, youth sports, adult sports, specialty fitness classes such as Swim Lessons: Archery, Kayak Adventures, Art Classes, Self Defense, Child Care Programs, Youth Basketball, Adult Basketball, Adult Softball, and other classes/programs. These types of activities are referred to as enrichment classes/programs and are not include in memberships. They require enrollment fees paid and waivers filled out in order to participate.
Visit us in person at 300 S. Lincoln St in Fort Bragg, call us at 707-964-9446, or go online.
You can register online and make an account with Activity Reg. click here
Friends of MCRPD Scholarships
Scholarships are available though the Friends of MCRPD. Be sure to summit requests early; scholarships take up to one month to process. Download the application below.
Friends of MCRPD Scholarship Form
Please note that not all activities will be available for online registration.
rEAD THE INFORMATION BELOW FOR SESSION DATES, REGISTRATION DAYS AND CANCELLATIONS.
|Session Dates||Registration Opens|
|January 1-February 18||December 19 at 6:00am|
|February 19-April 15||February 6 at 6:00am|
|April 16-June 10||April 3 at 6:00am|
|June 11-July 31||May 30 (Tuesday) at 6:00am|
Classes have minimums and maximums. If the minimum is not met, the class will not run. Class registrations are taken on a firtst come first serve basis.
C. V. Starr Community Center/ Mendocino Coast Recreation and Park District Enrichment Class Refund Policy:
- If a program is canceled by the Center, the registrant will receive a credit on account or a refund check for the full amount may be requested.
- To be eligible for a refund a participant must notify the center at least three days before the first day of the class.
- When a refund is requested to be a credit on account there is no fee, if a participant requests a refund by check there is a $10 administrative fee deducted from the refund amount.
- Refund requests made after this deadline will not be granted.
- Registrations are non-transferable. Share registrations/split attendance is not allowed.
C. V. Starr Community Center Policy and Procedures