Sports & Leagues
Most of the Sports & League activities take place on the Central Coast except for the MCRPD Hoopstars! Youth Basketball Clinics in Point Arena.
For more information, call 964-9446
Coast Youth Basketball League
This program is designed for all children in grades 3rd through 8th. No experience necessary.
Note: We will have a draft during our player assessment dates, where we will be evaluating each child and placing them according to our evaluations. We will be freezing rosters after the draft. Clinics are at Old Rec Gym on corner of Franklin and Laurel St.
Call 964-9446 Ex 203 for more information.
- Mandatory clinic dates: Clinics are at Old Rec Gym on corner of Franklin and Laurel St.
- 3rd – 4th Graders Fri December 17 Last Names A-M 4:00pm / Last Names N-Z 5:00pm
- 5th – 8th Graders Sat December 18 Last Names A-M 9:00am / Last Names N-Z 10:00am
- Cost: $50
- Instructor: Volunteer Coaches (Let us know if you are interested in coaching!)
- Locations: Practices at Old Rec Gym and Dana Gray Elementary.
- Dates: Practices begin the first week of January Saturday games begin on Jan 15th and last games will be March 5th
- Schedule: TBA
Volleyball Drop In for ages 16+
Adult Drop-in volleyball with Connie Mitchell at the old Rec Center Gym at 213 East Laurel Street.
Under 18 must have a parent signature.
- Ages: 16 & up
- Cost: $5 per night
- Instructor: Connie Mitchell
- Location: Old Rec Center Gym at 213 East Laurel Street
- Dates: Ongoing (No Holidays)
- Day of Week: Wednesdays
- Time: 7pm-9pm