Group Lesson Swim Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday Lessons
Tuesday & Thursday
- January 4 – 27 ($40) Registration Opens Monday December 20th at 6:00AM
- February 1 – 17 ($30) Registration Opens Monday December 20th at 6:00AM
5:00pm – 5:30pm
- Preschool Levels 1-3
5:30pm – 5:55pm
- Level 1 & 2
6:00pm – 6:25pm
- Level 3 & 4
- November 27 – December 18 ($20)
- January 8 – February 19 ($35) Registration Opens Monday December 20th at 6:00AM
10:00am – 10:30am
- Level 1 & 2
10:30am – 11:00am
- Preschool Levels 1-3
11:00am – 11:30am
- Adult and Me
Private swim lessons are one-on-one classes for anyone! Each 30-minute session class is conducted according to the goals and current abilities of the student.
$25 per 30 minute session
Private swim lessons are scheduled at the front desk and require payment in full at the time of booking.
Semi-Private swim lessons are available for 2-4 students of similar ability who wish to participate together in a private class.
$15 per student per 30 minute session
Semi-Private swim lessons are scheduled at the front desk and require payment in full at the time of booking.
Definition of Levels & Requirements to Pass
Adult and Me Aquatics
Developed for children 6 months to 3 years, Parent and Child Aquatics helps young children get ready to swim by emphasizing fun in the water. Parents and children participate in several guided practice sessions that help kids learn elementary swimming skills, including water entry, bubble blowing, front kicking, back floating, underwater exploration and more.
Adult required in the water to participate
In Level 1 children learn basic skills through fun activities, such as blowing bubbles and playing with water toys.
In Level 2 parents work with their children to practice floating, kicking and swimming back to the side of the pool.
Preschool Aquatics (Levels 1, 2, and 3)
Children ages 3 to 5 learn water safety, survival skills and foundational swimming concepts in a safe and fun environment. Skills are age-appropriate, allowing students to achieve success on a regular basis.
*Adult required in the water to participate
Level 1 helps children become comfortable in the water and basic water safety.
Level 2 builds on Level 1 and introduces fundamental skills, such as kicking and builds on Level 1.
Level 3 focuses on coordinating arm and leg movements and improving upon skills learned in Levels 1 and 2.
Learn to Swim (Levels 1, 2, 3, and 4)
Our four-level Learn-to-Swim program is unlike anything offered by other learn to swim programs. The program is designed for children over 6 years all the way up to adults, and students progress through the levels at their own pace, mastering the skills in one level before advancing to the next. Each level of our Learn-to-Swim class includes training in basic water safety and helping others in an emergency, in addition to stroke development.
Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
Level 3: Stroke Development
Level 4: Stroke Improvement
How can you help your child succeed?
- Observe all pool rules.
- Supervise your child in the locker rooms. There are two family changing rooms available for your convenience.
- Tie back your child’s long hair before their lesson.
- Provide your child with goggles for Preschool Aquatics Level 3 and Learn to Swim Levels 2 and higher (for beginning levels students should not use goggles as they are learning to open their eyes underwater and be comfortable in the water without reliance on equipment).
- Watch your child’s lesson from the seated areas on the perimeter of the pool deck. Often watching your child in close proximity will distract your child.
- Support your child by praising his or her progress.
- Understand that children develop swimming skills at different rates. Avoid putting pressure on achievement; encourage your child to enjoy swim lessons and take pride in personal success.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please talk to the instructor or front desk staff.